It is a common problem- it gets difficult to move from plans to actions. There is always something in between your thinking and your action. Your procrastination can be due to your lack of interest, or maybe you are not confident or anything else. Of course, we have to think before starting anything, but too much thinking and not doing anything is a waste.
If you are not implementing your knowledge into action then you can’t accept desired results. And implementing knowledge also requires learning. For example, you thought about everything and started your business but you had no idea about consequences, results or anything, you just thought of the steps. It’s harmful, doing work without practice gives you no good results. There is the difference between the results of the practiced human and unpracticed human. What you learn during your practice cannot be achieved by the internet.
How to practice more and be successful?
- Start now – Stop using ‘I’ll do it afterward’ kind of statement in your daily routine. We learn from small things also. If you can’t do a small project right now then how you will start your own business? We always wait for the right moment, but there is no such thing as ‘right moment’. When you decide to do something that is the right moment, you can create your own right moment.
- Practice – We bury the acquired knowledge; if we don’t apply it in practice. Knowledge has a price only when it is used. So, guys, if you feel that you are already mired in theory, then it’s time to say “stop” and proceed directly to the implementation of the plan. This is the moment when it is better to think less but to act more.
- Measure your results – It is an important part of your work- to keep track of your work. It shows you how much you have learned and how much more you have to learn. For example- in school teacher take monthly or weekly tests, to analyze the progress of the students. Students also analyze their results and compare their marks with the last tests. It keeps you motivated.
- Never afraid of making mistakes – If you are learning something then, of course, you will make mistakes. Mistakes make you stronger, it teaches you a lesson that you don’t have to it again. Experience comes from mistakes you made. Don’t expect yourself to be perfect all the time.
- Simple steps – Don’t rush into something, take baby steps. You can’t be rich in just one day. Start with simple things and then move towards difficult ones. But make sure that the steps should be important and useful in your goal.