Creative Commons (CC) is a non-profit organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share.
WikiExcluive is Under an Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International Creative Commons License. All text contents of WikiExclusive are free to available for sharing, modifying, and republishing.
The images which donot contain WikiExclusive licensed maked in the bottom of the images are either public domain work or licensed under creative commons. Must see the attribution of the image. All own images of WikiExclusive are public domain work.
- Attribute properly with human and machine followable link
- All these contents are not be shared for commercial purpose without prior permission of us. Commercial usage include publishing ads in the content or selling the contents.
How to attribute our work
If you redistribute, share or copy our work you must give proper human readable attribution to our work. Here are
- The author name of the article or blog with the Title . This part should be linked back to the WikiExclusive original page from where the work is taken.
- You must mention the Creative Commons License with a link to https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- At last via wikiexclusive.com needs to be added with linking back to http://www.wikiexclusive.com .
- Suppose one of our articles How to increase haemoglobin level needs to be attributed
- On the website page where you are publishing the aticle must contain rel=”cannonical”.
<link rel=”canonical” href=” http://www.wikiexclusive.com/health-and-fitness/increase-hemoglobin.html “>