The myth followed by many people about eggs as a diet that it is not too good for our health. As the time passed nutrient experts found many excellent reasons to justify why we must eat eggs which can make us healthier and stronger.One large egg contains 78 calories 6.3g protein 5.3g fat 1.6g saturated fat 212mg cholesterol.
Eggs are considered as one of nature’s most perfect foods because of its functional ingredient which is useful for the maintenance the normal physiological process in our body which finally makes our overall health better as it contains a lot of vitamins, proteins that play a vital role in maintaining our health. These are:-
- Vitamin A, E, B6, B12, thiamine, magnesium. Vitamin A helps to increase our hairs growth. The vitamin A and B also help in the development of the brain and also been linked to reducing the risk of mental disorders in the baby.
- Eggs contain some special ingredients which also help to reduce some diseases like CANCER and HEART diseases.
- Eggs are rich in several nutrients that promote heart health such as betaine and choline.
- It also helps to lower the blood pressure.
- Eat contain many vital components which are very good for our vision. It is found that if we eat an egg every day our vision gets to improve.
- It is also useful for improving our brain capacity.
- Eggs can help to protect our bones
Eggs are one of the few natural food sources of vitamin D, our sunshine vitamin. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and for maintaining optimum bone health. Eggs, therefore, play a supporting role in the prevention of osteoporosis together with dairy products, our main source of calcium.
- Eggs promote healthy hair and nails
The hair and nails reflect many biochemical imbalances and shortages in the body. Eggs can help to promote healthy hair and nails because of their high content of sulphur-containing amino acids and the wide array of vitamins and minerals.
Egg contains a huge quantity of essential proteins which are essential for our body growth and development. Egg yolk contain most quantity of proteins but many people think that the egg yolk is not good for health because it will increase the body weight, we know that the whitish part is useful for health but if we don’t eat the yellowish part then it is unhealthy for you as you are going to lose many essential proteins.
What egg yolk color really signifies: The deep yellow or pale yellow egg yolk doesn’t measure healthfulness directly, according to the AMERICAN EGG ASSOCIATION it’s an indicative of a chicken’s feed. Chickens feed on grains and grasses full of carotenoids(like lutein and zeaxanthin) have more vibrantly yellow yolks.
Egg as a healthy breakfast: if you eat 2 eggs every day in a morning it is sufficient breakfast for you, and you also don’t feel hungry for long hours and if still, you don’t take the egg in breakfast then you must include.
Benefits of eggs in beauty
1-2 eggs every day also help to increase your beauty as it contains a large amount of proteins which provide shine to your face and make your muscle strong. Some people just think there is a variation of proteins and vitamins according to the egg color but it’s not true in reality; there is no difference in composition due to the color of egg.