Are we all fit? Do we take proper diet? Then what are the reasons for diseases? Due to change in lifestyle, our eating habits are taking great turns. We are attracted towards junk food and they give us yummy taste but with zero nutrition.
It gives the fats, calories which lead to obesity and cardiac diseases. In present time people are so lazy that they don’t even bother about their health. Children are not interested in playing outdoor games because they are busy with their video games, gazettes. Rather than going for morning walk or doing yoga people chose to sleep for late hours. People must be advised to live a healthy life. There are several things which we should follow to remain fit and healthy.
1. Keep your mind limber
In addition to the fact that staying mentally active is emotionally rewarding, studies have shown that is a correlation between mentally challenging activities and decreased risk of Alzheimer’s disease. So, never stop learning, even if you feel like you are “past your prime”. There are some ways you can exercise your mind like:-
- You can try taking a different route to work or brushing your teeth with the hand you don’t use normally.
- Play games of strategy, puzzles
- Read, write and solve crosswords, try to learn new language.
2. Try to strengthen your relation
- Try to make meaningful relation rather than getting socialized.
- Surround yourself with different and happy people.
- Try to move out of any manipulative relation.
- Always stay connected with your old good friends.
3. pursue your passion
- Find your hobby.
- Find time from your schedule and practice art, music or whatever you like.
- Join any group or any club.
4. Learn to understand your emotions
- Be aware of what you are feeling in different situations.
- Join any meditation group and learn to be focused and positive.
- Find a method to deal with your emotional breakdown.
5. Maintain healthy eating habits and various other activities.
- Avoid fat diets, they make you obese.
- Eat a balanced diet which includes low fat, dairy products, proteins, carbohydrates and all micronutrients.
- If you are trying to lose weight then you should burn more calories than you consume.
- Drink lots of water.
- Stick to exercise regime.
- Quit smoking, drinking, and drugs.
6. Maintain good hygiene
- Take bath daily.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Always keep your leg and hand clean.
7. Regular health checkups
You should keep track on your body organs function. Go to your doctor ones in months and get a regular health examination.
8. Family history
We should be aware of the diseases your grandparents and parents have. The cause of many diseases is genetic. It’s better to know in advance.
9. Inspire others
Living a healthy life not only impacts your life, but it also affects the people around you. Always inspire others and your family to be healthy.
10. Take a good night sleep
Lack of sleep makes you mentally tired, exhausted person so, you should take at least 6 hours sleep. Avoid watching TV or playing game or computer before sleeping.