Love is beautiful, yeah, of course. Love is a pain, well yeah, no doubt. But wait; is love as much beautiful as shown in movies? Hell no, is it your answer? If it was so, you are wrong. It is the most beautiful feeling you will ever have, which you can feel in yourself, others can see in you. This makes you more kind, helpful, efficient, active, and attractive and a lot.
The feel which can change your body metabolism, which makes your destination a little closer and you a little hard worker, it’s a feeling impossible to put into words. But some people are always daring to take some challenges; here are some people and their words by which they tried their best to put the love into words…..
1. “It is better to love wisely, no doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
2. “It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.” – Colin Firth
3. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
4. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.” – (Unknown)
5. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
7. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
8. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
9. “So it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
10. “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other…Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever” – Dave Matthews Band
11. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami
12. “When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
13. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
14. “If a thing loves, it is infinite.” – William Blake