Dreams can be very pleasure full, very horrible, our fears, wishes, anything that we can think of and sometimes what only our subconscious mind can think of without our knowing.
Dreaming has been very interesting and mysterious puzzle for most of the human being on this earth, from the very beginning of the time. In ancient times some tribes believed that dreams are the messages from the god, god has sent them message what will be their future. It is accepted by whole science community that we dream and the frequency of dreams varies from person to person. Science has been working on finding the reason for our dreams from decades but yet we can`t have any reason on which is accepted by the whole world.
Some theories of dreams which are suggested by scientists are-
1. It is a form of consciousness that unites past, present and future in processing information from the first two, as our imaginations go and preparing for the third.
2. The response of the brain to biochemical changes and electrical impulses that are happening during sleep.
3. Our mind always tries to balance itself with insecurities, difficult situations, and stresses in order to try for balance it meets with dreams.
4. It is a part of our memory processing, scientists believe that things which we see in dreams are easy to learn and help us to secure some beautiful and fearful memories.
5. Dreams reflect the experiences of waking life, which information are secured into our conscious mind.
6. Sleep inadequate amount is always good for us, dreaming while sleeping is better.
The effects of dreaming on our psychological, physiological and on biological functions are still not cleared. Even after that much of uneven ideas about dreams researchers are conducting regularly over the possible meanings of dreams. Some of the great scientists have got their scientific discoveries in dreams, as Dmitri Mendeleev, according to him”In a dream, I saw a table where all the elements fell into place as required. Awakening, I immediately wrote it down on a piece of paper.”
World famous mathematician `Srinivasa Ramanujan` had solved most of his mathematic formulas in dreams. He stated “While asleep, I had an unusual experience. There was a red screen formed by flowing blood, as it were. I was observing it. Suddenly a hand began to write on the screen. I became all attention. That hand wrote a number of elliptic integrals. They stuck to my mind. As soon as I woke up, I committed them to writing.”
Our dreams combine verbal, visual, imaginations and emotional stimuli into a broken, nonsensical but often entertaining story line, which sometimes have no meanings. So, Should we even bother to inspect our dreams? some say yes, that we have a great deal to learn from our dreams and they are not meaningless while others say no they are just a part to entertain us. The possibilities are very high to get the root of dreams in near future. In a research with lucid dreamers, data shows that some people can get solutions of their main problems through dreams, so yeah we can try to search our solutions in our dreams and this facility is available for everybody because we all get dreams.
For sure we will be able to find the mystery behind our dreams but for now, we can enjoy the show which our mind puts in our brain every night.
Have sweet dreams…